Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Music Monday: Peter Gundry

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


So, I've been searching for more reading music. I don't really listen to much music anymore that I can't read to. I don't remember how, or when but I stumbled across this composer, and I am loving this music.



3 comments:

  1. i can see why you chose the music. i have the tv running all the time for background noise.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Peter Gundry! He's one of my favorites to listen to when I'm reading for just setting things up for my rituals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Thanks very much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete