Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Music Monday: A Love Like Pi

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


A friend of mine shared this album with me back in 2010, but now the album, Atlas and The Oyster, can't be found anywhere. At least not digitally, and I have no idea why. I also can't seem to find any streams of the songs, like on Spotify. It's all very strange, I wish I knew why the album seems to have disappeared.







2 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to these songs before, but I like them. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these before now either, but I like them too. Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete