Translate

Monday, September 2, 2019

Music Monday: Caravan Palace

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


I have been waiting for this album since I found out it was coming. Listening to every song released on Spotify and every video released to YouTube. This album came out on Friday and I have been listening to it almost non-stop since. 


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Caravan Palace had a new album coming out in August. I'm going to give it a listen. Thanks for mentioning it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caravan Palace sounds awesome! Going to look more into their music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to listen to this whole thing! Thanks for sharing the new album. :)

    ReplyDelete