Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Music Monday: ASMR Rooms

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

So, no new music lately. But, I have gotten back into listening to these lovely ASMR rooms. Not the, to me, weird mouth sounds ASMR, I guess it's more ambiance than ASMR... rain, crackling fire, that sort of thing. She has a bunch based on Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Studio Ghibli. If you like the way these sound, you should check out her channel. Very calming.





2 comments:

  1. I love listening to these things when I'm writing, it can really help set the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched any of these before but I love that! Thanks for linking up with me. :)

    ReplyDelete