Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’m On the Fence About

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.






The reason this book is on my list is because, I did not like The Archived when I read it 2014. I know it's been 5 years and her writing most likely has improved, just like anyone who writes all the time. But I just don't know.

Same reason as above. 


I have heard so many good things about this book, but it's not typically a genre I read. And I don't know if I am going to like it. 

Another book that is just out of my usual genre. The last book I read labeled "horror" were RL Stine books in middle school. I have heard great things about the books by this author. But Horror (movies) either bores me or grosses me out. 

2 comments:

  1. I think it's worthwhile to try new genres sometimes. I'd recommend reading Dark Matter on that reason alone. :)

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for A Darker Shade of Magic (my blog name doesn't honor the title without a reason!). Hope you read it and love it. 😋
    xo, A Darker Shade of Rosie // My TTT

    ReplyDelete