Translate

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I wanted to get myself for Christmas

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

So, since I am old enough to buy my own presents, I typically just get the things I want for Christmas for myself and just tell people to only get something for my son, I am going to make a list of books I want(ed) to get myself  for Christmas, had I not put myself on a book buying ban. (Still finishing up the unread ones I have. 5 down, 11 to go. Not counting the eBooks I have unread.) List is in no particular order.
  Also, this list is "late" because I  was at my sister-in-law's until about an hour ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment