Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Platonic Relationships In Books

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


I'm finally over being sick, yay! I had a really nasty cold, which sucks already, but being sick during the holiday was a little extra crappy. I may not be sick anymore, but I feel a little out of practice with posting regularly. It might take me a bit to get back on track.



    These two from book one have such a great friendship. 

    Another set of just best friends. Zuz is so supportive, and somebody that would be great to have in your corner.

3. The Weasley's -  Harry Potter by JK Rowling
    Everybody who reads Harry Potter wants to be part of this family.

    Mor is exactly the friend Feyre needs, she doesn't sugarcoat things for her, and she doesn't treat Feyre like she can't handle hearing harsh truths. And in ACoMaF Feyre needed a kick in the pants.

    Luna is the first person outside Harry's immediate group of friends who loudly proclaims that she believes him about Voldemort. The only sad part is Harry doesn't really appreciate it because of her often outlandish beliefs in things. But she becomes one of a very few who stand by him until the very end. 

6. Kenji and Juliette - Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
    It might be that I recently read the latest book, Restore Me, that I am reminded of their friendship. Kenji is my favorite character in that series, and the friendship/familial relationship he has with Juliette is probably the healthiest relationship she has. She needs more people like that in her life.

    For a while there I thought he was in love with her, one of those one-sided things, but it was more clear that he just cared for her deeply. And after the events of the first book, Cleo really needed friends like Nic.

2 comments:

  1. Mor and Feyre! Yes! Kenji and Juliette! Luna and Harry! The Weasleys! All right, I'm stopping myself, it's just that your picks are brilliant. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete