Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Fantasy Books I've Been Planning to Read, But Haven't Yet.

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
I've done many lists of the books I own and haven't read yet, that list hasn't changed much because I've been in a reading slump for the better part of 2 years.
The main reason I haven't read any of these yet is because I don't own them. But that's a weak excuse because I do have a library card. So, I'm just being lazy at this point. The list is from the longest on my "want to read" list to the most recent. I also still know nothing beyond what the synopsis says about these books.




No comments:

Post a Comment