Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Longest Books I’ve Ever Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

Sorting from longest to shortest. And I'm not counting any anthology short-story compilations, the kind that has multiple authors, because I don't always read every story.


870 pages

827 Pages

766 Pages

758 Pages

734 Pages

725 Pages

699 Pages

672 Pages

669 Pages

652 Pages

(Lots of Harry Potter and Shadowhunter books on this list.)

3 comments:

  1. My list had lots of Harry Potter and Game Of Thrones :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Harry Potter books were all on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/10/09/top-ten-tuesday-180/

    ReplyDelete