Translate

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Music Monday: Howard Shore; Return of the King soundtrack

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up




I have re-listening to this, and the other soundtracks for the trilogy lately. Some of the best music for a movie ever. But Into the West is the first song from a movie that made me cry. Such a beautiful song.


4 comments:

  1. I agree with to everything you said about this soundtrack. It's one of my all-time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent soundtrack! Wonderful choice (and now you're making me want to re-watch all the movies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the songs from LoTR's soundtrack - great choices! Thanks for linking up, Marie!

    ReplyDelete