Translate

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween Freebie!: My Favorite Halloweenish Movies

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


This is going to be a, not so great looking list. We, my husband, my son, and myself, all have food poising. So, this is just going to be a crappy looking list. I don't really have the energy to do much more. These are the movies I plan(ned) on watching this Halloween. 


Underworld 1&2

Practical Magic

Sleepy Hollow

The Wolfman 

Pan's Labyrinth

Young Frankenstein

Dracula: Dead and Loving it

The Ring

Zombieland

Interview with a Vampire

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Sleepy Hallow in so long! I used to love that movie! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you got food poisoning. I hope you get better soon.

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOO sorry you have food poisoning, no one deserves to go through that!! I personally LOVE Sleepy Hollow so you NEED to see that one! And Pan's Labyrinth is quite good though unexpected in so many ways. I hope you get to some of these soon and you feel better!

    I love top 10 Tuesday... Here is my post if you're interested in my choices <3 https://wp.me/p3LRfZ-6Vt

    ReplyDelete