Translate

Monday, May 22, 2017

Music Monday: Caravan Palace

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I am, sometimes, really bad at thinking of interesting things to add to these. I often have no context for why I pick songs, just ones that I like that I have listened to a lot that week or ones I have newly discovered. But this is kind of a throwback to my very first Music Monday, Caravan Palace. Who I have finally found out what genre they belong to, it's called "Electronic Swing". Which makes sense, as whenever I listen to their music I get nostalgic about when I used to go Swing dancing.







1 comment: