Translate

Monday, May 1, 2017

Going on a Hiatus.


I have had a very stressful time these past few weeks. I know I don't have many followers, but for those that do, and like reading my blog I just have to take a break for a bit.  Not sure how long it will be, but I need to take a break. I haven't had much time to read lately, so I don't have anything to review, I have already "used" all the unread books on my shelf to share for Friday 56, and I have about 6 or 7 unread books that I want to read before I think about getting anymore. It's a rule I made for myself so I wouldn't have a mass of unread books to the point where I wouldn't get through them all.

Anyways, the point I'm making is that this blog might not have any new posts for a while. I might do a tag once a week or something to try and "fill the gap" or whatever, but other book related stuff is going to be limited for a while.

Here's an Otter.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy your time away and we see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete