Translate

Monday, April 24, 2017

Music Monday: Stephen Lynch

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

I first heard about this guy when I was in High School. I don't remember if it was an actual album, or if it was a mix someone made. They shared it with me because we have the same kind of twisted sense of humor. Many of his songs are horrible, as in really inappropriate, but I still find them very funny. I apologize in advance if these offend anybody, as I mentioned I have a twisted sense of humor and know that many won't think they are that funny.

This is one of his newer albums:

This is the album where most of the songs I first heard by him are on:

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I haven't heard this guy in ages! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete