Translate

Monday, November 28, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Gift Guide freebie-- Ten Books I Want Under My Tree

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


Books For Me:

This box-set counts as one.




Books The Husband Would Like
He's a pretty big fan of The Dresden Files, so I assume he'd like this book too.
He also doesn't read as much as I do... so I only have one book for him.

Books For My Little Boy:


He already has the other book in this series, and it's a really fun book. So why not get the rest?




9 comments:

  1. I got Empire of Storms a while back and it intimidates me like nobody's business. SO scared of this series. But someday I will read it. ;) Hope you find some of these books under your tree, Marie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter (3.5) and I LOVE A House for Hermit Crab. We are also a fan of the seahorse story and well, pretty much every Eric Carle book. Most of them are falling apart already because we've read them so often. Great list!

    Here's my TTT if you're interested: https://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2016/11/top-ten-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm only at Crown of Midnight now and have heard the story gets so much intense third book onwards! Can't wait! Hoping you do get these books :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I'd want Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy under my tree this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant list! I really need to get my hands on Empire of Storms as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son is getting Where's My Hat for Christmas this year! I can't wait to read it with him. :) Great list!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got Thug Kitchen from the library--great stuff in it. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Klassen's picture books are pretty great! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Not My Hat looks adorable! I will definitely keep an eye out for that at the library.

    ReplyDelete