Translate

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

Well, this is going to be an easy list. I have a decent number of unread books on my shelf that I really need to read. A lot of these books I have had for a while but that darned reading slump.


Books I've had on my shelf for too long:








Books I don't own and plan to read:

This one I am only reading because I've already
read the other books and it's the last one in the series.

The book I am currently reading:

4 comments:

  1. I've had The Forbidden Wish on my shelf forever as well. I really need to read it and ACOMAF. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    AngelErin @ Angel Erin's Book Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had A Court of Mist And Fury and Six of Crows on my shelf forever too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Torch Against the Night is also on my TBR for Autumn - I can't wait to see where the story goes!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saga is easily a new favorite! Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete