Translate

Friday, July 1, 2016

HAMILTON BOOK TAG!

So, I saw this tag on Beth Crowley's channel, and it was created by Maureen Keavy. My posts have been few and far between, mostly the weekly book meme's, so I thought I would mix it up and do a tag. I haven't done one in a while either.

THE QUESTIONS:
1. The Room Where It Happens- Book world you would put yourself in:
There really isn't any other answer than Harry Potter. Partly because in all my other favorite books there is a 9/10 chance that I would die. In Harry Potter, there is only a 3/10 chance that I would die.
2. The Schuyler Sisters- Underrated Female Character:
Kaltain Rompier, from the Throne of Glass series. I didn't really feel anything towards her until the latest book in the series. But now that I know who and what she is, she is a total badass and I love her. Can't wait to see more of her in future books.
3. My Shot- A character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them:
Well, Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles of course. She has every reason to want to hide and every reason not to. It would be easy to just go into hiding rather than fight back. 
4. Stay Alive- A character you wish was still alive:
Crumbs, I don't know how to choose just one. 
Fred Weasley.
5. Burn- The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read: 
Day and June from the Legend trilogy. 
6. You'll Be Back- Sassiest villain:
Hmm... Sebastian from TMI.
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet- A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming:
The ending of Allegiant. At this point, I already didn't really care for Tris as a character. But to do that to a main character, THE main character, to me is just kind of a really poor and honestly cheap way to end a book. It didn't make any sense to me and it made the ending really underwhelming for me.
8. Non-stop- A series you marathoned: 
I marathoned most of the TMI series. Except for Heavenly Fire because it wasn't out yet. 
9. Satisfied- Favorite book with multiple POVs:
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes, great series.
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story- A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history:
Well, to circle back to the first question, Harry Potter. It is a series that is loved by both children and adults. Adults that were children when the books first came out are now parents that are sharing those books with their kids, and still want to go to Hogwarts and dream and wish for their letter.

BONUS QUESTIONS:
1. Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start: 
Cinder and Kai, from the Lunar Chronicles. They were so cute from their first encounter.
2. Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite fight scene: 
The fight between Cinder and Levana in Winter.
3. Say No To This: Guilty pleasure read: 
Pretty much all New Adult Urban Fantasy/ Contemporary.
4. What Comes Next: A series you wish had more books: 
Harry Potter makes it in the list again. I want prequel books of the Marauders, or the founders of Hogwarts. 
5. Right-Hand Man - Favorite BROTP: 
Will and Jem from TID.
6. What’d I Miss: A book or series you were late to reading: 
I was late to the game for most popular series. Harry Potter, is the one that makes me feel the most dumb for waiting. I didn't start reading them until after the first two movies came out.


If any of you want to do this Tag, go right ahead. It was lots of fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment