Translate

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Music Monday: Flume and Apocalyptica

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up. 
Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
     If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up here.
     Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new-to-you music!

I have had a crazy couple weeks. And I posted my first book review in 3 months yesterday (yay). So go check that out if ya want to. It was for Winter, and I am pretty rusty with reviewing. Lots of rambling. 


Found out about this, I think it's a band, not sure what genre it would be considered. They have some hit or miss songs in my opinion. I found out about them through a Spotify recommendation and have been listening to all their albums over the week and this is one of the better ones. A lot of their stuff is really weird.



I found about Apocalyptica years ago, and only recently found their new stuff. They are still awesome, now and forever. The first song I heard by them was them doing a cello version of 'Enter Sandman'. And I was hooked.
I can't find that song on Spotify to share it with  you guys, so this is one from one of their newer albums.


2 comments: