Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Music Monday: Taylor Swift and Charlie Puth

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up.

Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
     If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up here.
      Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!






I've actually only really started listening to Taylor Swift since this 1989 album. Her older music just never really appealed to me before. This is one of my favorites from that album. Also, this parody of the song done by the 'How it Should have Ended' (or HISHE) people is great.




This guy has an amazing voice. While I am not really a huge fan of Meghan Trainor, I do like her in this video. She has a pretty good voice, but I just don't care for her songs. 



1 comment:

  1. I've never really been a fan of Taylor Swift, but her music has changed so much over the years. I've only heard the two Charlie Puth songs that seem to get played on the radio, but he does have a great voice. Thanks again for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete