Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A to Z Book Survey!!!

Pick a Letter and share your answer with us,  Or do them all!

A. Author You’ve Read The Most Books From - Abbi Glines

B. Best Sequel Ever - Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

C. Currently Reading - Rex Rising  by Chrystalla Thoma and Cinder  by Marissa Meyer

D. Drink of Choice While Reading - Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, water.. pretty much anything

E. E-Reader or Physical Books - Physical books, They look nicer on a shelf, but eBooks are easier to store.




F. Favorite Fictional Character - Simon Lewis TMI

G. Glad You Gave This Book A Chance - Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

H. Hidden Gem Book - Pretty in Black by Rae Hachton

I. Important Moments of Your Reading Life - Reading The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien, and Interview With a Vampire by Anne Rice two of my favorite books

J. Just Finished - Sentinel - Jennifer L. Armentrout



K. Kinds of Books You Love to Read - Fantasy, Paranormal, YA, Dystopian

L. Longest Book You’ve Read - The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck, not sure if it is actually the                    longest, or just felt the longest.

M. Major “Book Hangover” Because Of  - After reading 5 dystopain series in a row.

N. Number of Books You Own - Yeesh. I have a lot. probably 40 physical books, and close to 300 eBooks

O. One Book That You Have Read Multiple Times - Harry Potter (all of them)



P. Preferred Place to Read - My couch.

Q. Quote from a Book that Inspires You - "Have you ever asked yourself, do monsters make war, or does war make monsters?"
                                -Laini Taylor, Daughter of Smoke & Bone

R. Reading Regret - Buying books that I don't intend on reading.

S. Series You Started and Need to Finish - Across the Universe

T. Three Of Your All-Time Favorite Books - Daughter of Smoke & Bone (and it's sequel) Shadow & Bone (and it's sequel), Throne of Glass ( and it's sequel) [ I can do that right? Well I did anyways]



U. Unapologetic Fan Of - Cliche adult romance books. They are so cheesy but I can't help but love them


V. Very Excited For This Release More Than Any Other - Ruin & Rising, City of Heavenly Fire, Heir of Fire, Opposition, Dreams of Gods & Monsters, Sweet Reckoning (I Can't possibly narrow that down anymore.)



W. Worst Bookish Habit - Not finishing books that I'm not enjoying. Try as I might I just can never bring myself to finish a book I am hating.



X. Marks The Spot (start on your bookshelf and count to the 5th book) - [Since I am moving soon and all my physical books are packed up I will be using my e-books] Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Y. Your Latest Book Purchase - Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas & Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Z. ZZZ-Snatcher (last book that kept you up WAY late) - Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

No comments:

Post a Comment