Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2018 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


I have been really busy these past couple of weeks. It was the first week of school for the smol boy, First Grade, Hopefully, things will even out soon. 

Because I've had such a slow reading year, I am still working through books I've had for over a year. But I've been good lately and not requesting books from NetGalley and focusing on the books I already have. Not counting the books I'm already reading these are the ones I'd like to either start or, in an alternate universe, finish by December. 


Re-read

4 comments:

  1. There are so many good books on this list of yours! I loved The Cruel Prince - even have three different copies of it to prove my.. insanity, haha. Hope you love it as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest started first grade this month and ous Benn a little crazy around here. Great list! I loved Cruel Prince. I still need to get to SoC myself. Hope you get to and enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read these lists and I start to panic. There are so many books out there that I haven't even heard of and now I want to look into them. But my TBR is already over 100 books long. If I just read them it would take me over a year to finish the list without adding new titles (which I do all the time.) Eek! My Fall TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goblet is my favorite of the HP books...I'm doing a series re-read via audio and I just loved getting back into it!

    ReplyDelete