Translate

Monday, December 25, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Need to Read in 2018

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

So, there's a number of books that I should read this coming year... don't know if I will... but I want to and should. These are just 10 of them... I have more and many of them are from NetGalley and take precedence over these. Covers are linked to their Goodreads page, list is also in no particular order.


6 comments:

  1. I just finished Six Of Crows and it was really good. Looking forward to Crooked Kingdom. I loved A Court of Mist and Fury and I so need to catch up on The Bone Season series. I've still only read the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Six Of Crows! :-) Looks like you'll have a good reading year if you get to read these books. I hope that you enjoy these books when you get around to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Six of Crows yet, but I would love to soon! Great list!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also need to read ACOTAR and SoC series. I hope 2018 is the year :D

    I hope you get to read all these books soon :)
    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2017/12/top-ten-books-im-looking-forward-2018/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Six of Crows and The Witch's Daughter have been on my TBR forever. A Torch Against the Night looks interesting as well.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy all these next year!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/26/top-ten-tuesday-139/

    ReplyDelete