Translate

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Music Monday: Avriel & the Sequoias

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


I didn't know this until very recently, but Avi Kaplan from Pentatonix kind of left. Here is the video talking about it. Not permanently just kind of a hiatus to spend time with his family, I think. But he is still making music, with some of his family I think. This is their album.


Here is a cover he did with his new band. 


4 comments:

  1. Avi did leave Pentatonix and they have been trying out a new bass, Matt Sallee. They all separated as friends, but there are no plans for Avi to come back except for maybe a reunion show sometime in the distant future.
    Avi’s new band is with friends, not family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognized Avi Kaplan! I remember him from Pentatonix. I didn't know what he was still making music. I do like this cover of Hey Ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! He has a lovely voice. :)

    Here's mine: http://bit.ly/2ARjU7u with an author spotlight and her playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea. Glad to see he's still around!

    ReplyDelete