Translate

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer Reads Freebie:Books I Want to Finish this Summer

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I still have a decent number of books on my shelf that are unread, that I kind of really need to finish, as I have had some of them for over a year now. And one I recently won in a giveaway, I haven't bought any books since, I think, Christmas. And there are about 5 books that have been out for awhile that I really want to buy.




3 comments:

  1. Six of Crows and ACOMAF are on my list this week, too! I also really want to read The Bone Season series and An Ember in the Ashes series. Great list!

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have either read all the books on your list or have them on my own TBR :) I'm most anxious to read the Six of Crows duology, but I haven't read Shadow and Bone yet (or the others in the trilogy, obvs.). I do own all of the books though- I have a really bad habit of buying entire series before I even start them.
    My TTT if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange the Dreamer is a "maybe" read for me, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts! Ooh, I'm quite the black sheep on Six of Crows. I liked Kaz and Wylan but little else. I hope you have better luck with it than I did XD Some unread books currently sitting on my shelf are The Kite Runner by Khaled Rosseini, The House on the Strand by Daphne du Maurier, and Note to Self by Connor Franta. :)

    Ellie | My TTT

    ReplyDelete