Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Music Monday: Black and White Music Videos

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up
Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
     If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up here.
      Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!



Best known for "Never Gonna Give You Up" (a song I actually really love). This is his newest song, and I love it too. I think he has a great voice. I hope he continues to make more music.



As far as I know, he's the only member of N'Sync that still has a musical career. I think he's really talented.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Rick Astley was still making music- he does have a great voice! And you're definitely right about Timberlake.

    Thanks as always for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete