Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Music Monday: Musicals

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
     If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up here.
      Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!





One of my favorite songs from this Musical. It's a little dark. But I think it's pretty funny as well.




I know that movie came out pretty recently, but I really prefer the Broadway version.
This song is pretty funny, I felt the comedy of it was lost in the movie.
Especially for the second half. The narrator is really essential to the story in many ways. There is one part in particular where they break the fourth wall, and bring him into the story.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I LOVE musicals! I especially loved Sweeney Todd! It was so good. :) My favorite song would have to be Pretty Women. I loved hearing S̶n̶a̶p̶e̶ Alan Rickman sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole soundtrack to Sweeney Todd - and I've just watched the movie version of Into the Woods. Not very familiar with the original, but I like the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete