1. A Partridge in a pear tree: Favorite Stand-Alone Book?
I don't read many stand-alone books, but I've read a few this year that I really liked. My favorite one that I read this year was:
2. Two Turtle Doves: Fictional OTP/Favorite Ship?
There are a lot of Ships that I love from my favorite books, picking one is really tough. But that one I'm going with is:
June and Day from the Legend trilogy
3.Three French Hens: Favorite Trilogy?
Now, this is tough as well. So many to choose from. But If Im going to be honest, there really is only one choice:
4. Four Calling Birds: Favorite Fictional Beast/Creature?
Good grief. I love so many mythological creatures. But lately I have been really interested in Fae beings. There are lots of books with fae, so I can't really pick out a single book.
5. Five Golden Rings: Show 5 Golden Books
I don't own many books with gold on the cover, but I will do my best, some may be cheating a little.
6. Six Geese a Laying: Rotten egg- What's your least favorite book?
I only left 1-2 books unfinished this year but the book that angered me the most was:
The Fly House by Misty Provencher
Need by Carrie Jones
I'm sure there are more, but if I really hate a book I often don't bother writing a review of it and then I forget the book until I see it somewhere again.
7. Seven Swans a Swimming: Show a Book with Water on the Cover
8. Eight Maids a Milking: What fictional food do you wish you could taste?
Anything from Honeydukes in the Harry Potter books is something I'd like to have. I would love to go to that sweetshop
9. Nine Ladies Dancing: Favorite dance between two characters?
There is a scene near the beginning of Daughter of Smoke & Bone between Akiva and Madrigal that I really love. It's kind of their first meeting not on the battle field. It's one of their happiest moments together before things go sideways.
10. Ten Lords a Leaping: Favorite Book-To-Movie-Adaptation?
Sometimes I wish books would just stay books, but I will say that the team behind The Hunger Games movies is doing it right.
11. Eleven Pipers Piping: Favorite Book-To-Movie-Adaptation Soundtrack?
Hands down, Lord of the Rings. There is no contest. Howard Shore is amazing.
12. Twelve Drummers Drumming: It's the end of the song; what's your favorite book ending?
Not fair. This was the year of series ends. I can't pick one, there are so many that I love.
- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
- Rex Aftermath by Chrystalla Thoma
- Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- Champion by Marie Lu
- Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer
- Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo