Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Character Tag

So, I am posting another tag from youtube, because I have been slacking on reading. This time the tag comes from Jessethereader. OK let's do this!

1. Who is the best kick-ass character?
        Tough choice, but I'm gonna have to go with, Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series. She is just so bad ass. Witty, tough, a very well rounded character.

2. Which character do you most dislike?
        It's a toss up between Bella Swan from Twilight and Luce Price from Fallen. They are both so painfully dull. They also don't add anything to their already boring stories.

3. If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?
        Simon Lewis from Mortal Instruments. I'd date him pre-vampire. He's a nice guy, adorable, nerdy, funny. What's not to like?

4. If you could change a character in any way what would it be?
        Tris from Divergent. It honestly boils down to her being a little to sure of herself. She thinks she's the only one to make the right decisions, and belittles those that don't agree with  her. I think if she trusted other people's judgement things would have turned out differently for her.

5. What character to you made all the wrong choices that didn't add anything to the book?
        Adam from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi, but more so in Ignite Me. I really wanted to make a clay sculpture of his face just so I could punch it. I mean the things he said and did were more than just uncalled for, they were dumb and only made things worse. The only thing it did for me was to make me hate his character more than I already did.

6. Which character was the best villain whom you love to hate?
        The Darkling from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo is one of the most interesting villains I have ever read. He's charming, young, alluring, charismatic, and attractive. And in the first 80% of the book, we don't even know the's the bad guy.

7. Favorite side-kick character with the most heart?
        Kenji Kishimoto. I loved his character from the first page he was introduced in Shatter Me, and he only got better as the books went on.

8. What is your favorite fictional romantic relationship?
        Deamon Black and Katy Swartz from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I like that there was no insta-love involved. Sure there was insta-attraction (which can and does happen in real life) but I like that it took more than 10 pages for them to confess their love (it took 3 books). That and their banter was always a good laugh.

9. What character did you think was the strongest?
        Day from the Legend trilogy. Even though the world has basically dumped on him he still finds ways to be optimistic, and I really admire that about his character.

10. Best protagonist?
        Now this is damn near impossible to pick. But if I were to really think on it, I will have to choose:
Karou from Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor. She's just awesome. I don't know how to put it in words.

11. Who do you tag?
        Whom ever wants to do this that reads my blog. *tosses confetti*

No comments:

Post a Comment