Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Adaptions I'd Like to See

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

It's been a hectic summer for me, and I havent done a great job in the read, reviewing, blogging thing because of that. But with today being the first day of school, I hope to get back into the swing of things.
 I don't really watch a lot of TV, so I changed the topic a little. Here is my list of adaptations I would like to see, *(if done right).
With how hard it is to find actors who look the part, and how I read about 97% fantasy, I think most of these would be best as an animation of some kind. There are a couple of outliers that could work better as live-action.



  The visuals would be amazing as animation, and with the cast of characters; animation is really the only way to do things justice.

  This one might work as live-action. Either way seeing this beautiful series done as a series of movies would be lovely. So long as whoever makes it doesn't do that annoying thing where the last book is stretched into 2 movies.

  One of my favorite series, not only is the story great, it has a fantastic cast of characters. And this one I think might actually be better as Live-action. Even though I don't trust any studio to do some of the characters "right".

  As I think of this series as a PG-13 Game of Thrones (In the sense of the vibe I get from the series) if HBO or Netflix did live-action movies or TV series for this book series, it could be amazing.

  Or Throne of Glass, either one really. Maybe ToG as a tv series, and CotaR as movies. Since there as fewer books in that series.

3 comments:

  1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone would make an awesome adaptation - but like you said, I don't know if I trust it with anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grisha trilogy is one I would definitely watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of these are on my TBR list. Fantasy books can make awesome movies, if they’re done right.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete