Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Music Monday: Muse

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

Holy shit, it's not BTS this week! 😜 
Though I could share their music forever, and they have released a new song, I felt I should expand and share other music I love.
Muse released a new song this month, and the MV for it just came out. They've been releasing some new songs over the past year, so here they are.

Newest MV:

Other New Song:

4 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to Muse in a while. Somehow, I initially missed these songs. I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Muse!!! Great choice :) I still go back to them every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muse is the only band that when I discovered them (in 2004) and then went back to listen to their older music I loved all of it. 20 years of music and I love all of it.

      Delete
  3. I do love their music - great picks! :D

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete