Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I Still Haven't Read Any Books By

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl's site. 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

I already did my favorite books of the year... So, I made this list instead.

John Green
  Nothing against him at all. I actually really like other things he's done. It's just that none of this books have appealed to me on any level.

Rainbow Rowell
   Kind of the same thing, with none of her books appealing to me. Nothing against her either, as I know nothing about her at all.

Ransom Riggs
   I actually have the first book in Miss Peregrine's series on my tablet. I just haven't had the urge to read it. I might someday, just haven't been in the mood.

Jane Austin
   I have probably started and put down three of her books, and have never really gotten past the first 10 pages or so.

Patrick Rothfuss
   Another one where I tried, but never really got anywhere. I borrowed Name of the Wind from a friend, more they shoved it at me and said "READ THIS". But I sat there for an hour and kept just reading the first page over and over. I think it might have just not been in the right mood to read it, and it was kind of forced on me. I might give it another go some day.


I'm sure there's more, but these are all the ones I could think of. 

3 comments:

  1. I haven’t read a Patrick Rothfuss book, but I have read all the other authors on your list. Out of these 5, Rainbow Rowell is my favorite. Fangirl and Carry On are awesome.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these authors either, except Jane Austen, i liked her parody of gothic lit in Northanger Abbey, i would recommend picking up an annotated version of any of her books. And I feel the same as you about trying Rothfuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Rothfuss either - but one of these days. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete