Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Music Monday: BTS

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


I have pretty much been exclusively listening to k-pop for the past month, nearly 2 months. BTS is the recent group that I've been stuck on. I've heard about them for years, but never really listened to them, not really sure why. But this Steve Aoki remix of the song Mic Drop has really caught my ear. And for some dumb reason, there isn't an audio version available anywhere. Which there should be. (Well, technically there is, but it takes out BTS's raps at the start and uses some other rapper I've never heard of called "Desiigner")
   [Side note: I have kind of fallen into a BTS crater, for the past week I have listened to all their stuff, watched a bunch of videos of them being ridiculous together, and memorized all their names (stage names at least). Going from left to right in the thumbnail for Mic Drop; we have V, Jungkook, RM, J-Hope, Jin, Jimin, and Suga. Also, Suga has a solo rap album out under his other stage name Agust D, and J-hope has his own album as well. See... crater. Don't send help.]



And a compilation of some of their Live Performances for good measure. To highlight how talented they are. They sound amazing Live.



4 comments:

  1. Totally new to me, but I can see what you mean about them being talented! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad is a fan of up to date dance stuff-he raves on about Steve Aoki and others but I'm happiest with some rock, 70's, 80's or country music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to listen to BTS a lot more than I do now, but I need to change that since I really like these songs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started listening to BTS - they're very talented.

    Thanks very for linking up!

    ReplyDelete