Translate

Monday, July 30, 2018

Music Monday: Agust D

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


So, here I am again with music from members of BTS. This is Suga (aka: Agust D, which is Suga Daegu town backward [Daegu is his hometown]) This album is from 2016, and for some reason, the title song doesn't seem to be on the album, or anywhere else that I can find. The songs do have subtitles, so make sure those are on when you watch.






Also, BONUS vid.. not a music video, it's one of their Dance Practices

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marie! You've really introduced me to some new stuff. I loved their dance practice video. looks like they have heaps of fun together. :) Here's mine for this week: http://bit.ly/BookTrailerSwap1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these songs. Thanks for mentioning them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been getting into these guys lately. Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete