Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Friday 50/50: Best/Worst Book From the First Half of the Year

50/50 Friday is a new weekly link-up hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader and Laura @ Blue Eye Books.  Every week they have a new topic featuring two sides of the same coin - you share a book that suits each category and link up on the hosts' blogs.

I'm not picking anything new up anytime soon. So, I'm not doing Book Beginning, for Friday 56.
Also, I'm not going to count any book I DNF'd.  I feel like that wouldn't be fair, because I didn't actually read it. Covers are linked to my review.



Best


Worst

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Children of Blood and Bone. It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Children of Blood and Bone! I've heard nothing but great things about it but for some reason I keep putting it off.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete