Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books so Far This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl's site. 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


I read mostly fantasy, and we already covered the bookish worlds that would be fun (or not so fun) to visit. So I'm changing it up. Books are linked to my review and are listed in the order that I read them.





4 comments:

  1. I read Wintersong this year too but wasn't a big fan. I did love The Mime Order and am excited to read Children of Blood and Bone soon.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/12/top-ten-tuesday-163/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I want to read Song of Blood and Stone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any on this list yet, but some of them are on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many goodies! I still need to read Children of Blood and Bone and Deadly Sweet ASAP.

    ReplyDelete