Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2018

My Name in TBR Books Tag

Saw this tag on Lauren @ Always Me, she tagged everybody who hadn't done it that wanted to. She has a great blog, so you should hop over there.
I'm in a bit of a reading slump, so here I am, doing a tag.
I'm going with the "want-to-read" shelf from my Goodreads, rather than books I own that I plan on reading, more options, and a higher chance there will be books for each letter of my name.

MARIE



- I'll need to read Rose Society first, and I might need to re-read the first book, or at the very least my review, before reading this. But I really want to finish this series.

A - I've only read the first book in The Dresden Files, and it's been years. This series sounds slightly more interesting to me. 

R - I love Marissa Meyer's writing. And I have been so excited for this book since I first heard about it.

I - This book sounds so interesting, and I love the cover. I'm hoping that I can either find a good deal on this, or it shows up in my library.


E - I read the first book around when it came out, I got it from NetGalley, and I just haven't gotten around to reading this one yet. I remember really enjoying the first book.



So, going with Lauren and not knowing who's done this, I tag anyone that wants to do this tag. Even if you have done it, depending on how long ago, the books will be different.
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I need to pick up The Aeronaut's Windlass too! It sounds fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete