Translate

Monday, April 30, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’d Slay a Lion to Get Early

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
And has recently moved to That Artsy Reader Girl's site. 
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


I don't think I would succeed in slaying a lion, maybe distract it with a laser pointer.
These are the books that I could find, I haven't really been keeping track of what books are coming out and when, so while they are listed the order of when they are coming out, these are the first ones I could find. I know I am missing ones that are probably coming out sooner than some, but I'm out of the loop on book releases, I'm also only choosing books that have a cover so I can link it to it's Goodreads page.


June 12th, 2018 

July 10th, 2018

July 31st, 2018

August 7th, 2018

August 14th, 2018

August 28th, 2018

October 2nd, 2018

December 4th, 2018

January 8th, 2019

January 29th, 2019

8 comments:

  1. Sea Witches has such a gorgeous cover! :-) I hope you love these books when you do get your hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! Sea Witch sounds heartbreaking, but interesting. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some good ones! Pretty covers, too.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. King of Scars has such a gorgeous cover. I still have to catch up on the rest of the Grishaverse though!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/01/top-ten-tuesday-157/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these books have such beautiful covers. I don't know about reading them but I surely wan't to collect them for my bookshelves :D

    I hope you get to read all of these soon and love them :)
    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/05/ten-types-of-titles-frequently-used-in-ya-genre-books/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I woulde looove to get my hands on The Wicked King as well! The Cruel Prince was just great!
    I am also quite excited about King Of Scars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great list and the covers are absolutely beautiful. Dance of Thieves really caught my eye so I may just have to add that one to my tbr pile.

    Jess // My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many of your choices are on my list too! I'm excited to get my hands on all of them!

    Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete