Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Music Monday: Peggy Suave

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up

So, I'm still listening to Our Last Night, I can't stop. They've been a band for more than a decade and I only found out about them a month ago. I think I'm "catching up" on listening to them by binge listening to them for a month straight.

But here is some Electronic Swing that I love.



4 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to electro swing music in a while. These songs are great. Thanks for mentioning them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally new to me, but a lot of fun!

    Here's mine! http://bit.ly/MonMovie1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electronic swing is so much fun! Love these! Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete