Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Music Monday: Eluveitie

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up


I honestly can't believe I hadn't shared them before. I re-found them this weekend. Celtic Metal. Really the only metal I listen to. The best I could gather on how to pronounce their band is El-oo-vay-tee. I think. Don't quote me, I was pronouncing it El-ooo-Vee-ay, apparently that was wrong. Anyway, they are great.





3 comments:

  1. Totally new to me, but kind of nice for background music whilst your working. :)

    Here is mine! http://bit.ly/2DVf8Xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Celtic metal was a thing, but it's kind of fun. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I knew Celtic metal was a thing eitehr, but I liked that! Thanks for linking up, Marie!

    ReplyDelete