Translate

Monday, January 1, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish,
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


I was actually surprised that there were 10 new authors, actually a little more than 10. I tried keeping the list to books that I actually enjoyed, but I had to let a few books that I only gave 3 stars to on Goodreads. 
Some of the authors, I've read all the books out in that series. I'm pretty sure my review of all those books are here on my blog if you want to read my thoughts.


Katherine Arden - Winternight Trilogy

Elly Blake - Frostblood saga

Elizabeth May - The Falconer trilogy

Callie Bates - The Waking Lands series

Leigh Ann Edwards - Irish Witch series

Melissa Caruso - Swords and Fire series

Rachel Hartman - Tess of the Road

Ryan Graudin - Invictus

Molly Ringle -  The Goblins of Bellwater

Ray Else - A.I. Chronicles

6 comments:

  1. I have only read Elizabeth May. I'm so glad you had a great reading year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these authors but I would definitely like to try some of these. Thanks for sharing!

    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/01/top-ten-tuesday-11-new-authors-read-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to try the Frostblood saga!! I've heard great things about it!! Great list <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all new to me, but after looking up some of the authors and their books on Goodreads, I'll definitely be adding them to my list! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Gaudin's first book, THE WALLED CITY, but I didn't care much for WOLF BY WOLF so I'm a little leery about INVICTUS. I've seen mixed reviews. I think I'll get to it eventually, but I'm not rushing.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you discovered a lot of amazing authors last year!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete