Translate

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Music Monday: More K-Pop

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up



I don't remember where or when I found this song or this group. Or honestly, if I already shared this song. I've had a pretty hectic summer. And this song is strangely fitting for the weather we've had this summer. It's been a nightmare.



This is the same girl from the above video. I guess she decided to go solo after the group disbanded. (if it did, I am really unsure if it did. And it's hard searching for info on the group becauseits name, unrelated, has something to do with math.)

No comments:

Post a Comment