Translate

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Music Monday: Kesha

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up



I wasn't a huge fan of her old stuff, but I still think she got a raw deal with her producer and everything, to put it lightly. So when her new album came out I decided to give it a listen. It is so much better than her old stuff.




3 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to Kesha's music in a long time. I'll definitely have to check out her new album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was blown away by Praying! Thanks for linking up, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't listen to the whole album, but I loved Praying and Woman! So good!! I wasn't a big fan of her early stuff either, but I love her new sound. Plus, she has pure talent!

    ReplyDelete