Translate

Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday 50/50 - Favorite/Least Favorite Format of Books

No Book Beginning and Friday 56 this week, Still reading Harry Potter and avoiding the unread books on my shelf.... because that's how I am sometimes. So here's the other Friday Meme I do.

50/50 Friday is a new weekly link up hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader and Laura @ Blue Eye Books.  Every week they have a new topic featuring two sides of the same coin - you share a book that suits each category and link up on the hosts' blogs.

Favorite:
   I really prefer reading physical Copies of books. I like the feel of holding a book, the way the weight distribution changes as I go through the book, the smell of books too. 

Least:
   PDF's. Ebooks are fine, they are really convenient, I can carry more of them around with me, my Tablet and my phone are synced up so I always have a book on me... But PDF's don't transfer well to my tablet or phone, so I have to read them on my computer, which is the chair I sit in to read most of the time anyways, but I can't lounge in my chair if I am trying to read something on my computer screen.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about pdfs. Thanks for sharing and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete