Translate

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Book Tag: Beauty and the Beast


I saw this over on Lauren @ Always Me's blog. Wasn't tagged, but that's never stopped me. I am kind on the fence about wanting to see the live-action of one of my favorite fairytales, I kind of think the animated version is timeless enough that it didn't need to be remade. I don't have time to see it in the theater anyways, so if I do end up watching it, it will be after it's out on RedBox, or NetFlix, which ever's first.

A Villain You Can't Help But Love
Sebastian Morgenstern


He really is a great villain. A fairly complex character. And despite all the really terrible things he did, in the end when you realize that he was never really given a chance to choose who he was going to be because of his father, I felt bad for him.





Your OTP
     In real life, my OTP is me and Ice Cream.

But in Books, it has to be:
Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood
    
A Character That's Destined For Bigger Things


Karou could have never expected who she really was. I loved reading her journey. This is one series I wouldn't mind having erased from memory so I could experience it for the first time again.




A Book That Makes You Hungry
     Any of the Harry Potter books. I wish I could be there for any of their meals. But I really want to go to Hogsmeade, and to Honeydukes.
Opposites Attract

Credit to TealHikari on DeviantArt
Cleo Bellos and Magnus Damora
    They are the star-crossed lovers. And I was really surprised by how things went down in book 4 between them. I wasn't expecting that. I really wish I had book 5 on hand to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment