Translate

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tag: "Who Am I?" Blog Tag

Saw this tag over on Grace @rebelmommybookblog. I love a tag, and since I haven't had the time to read the way I would like, I feel like my blog is going a little stale. I wasn't Tagged, but that's never stopped me before.



1. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF YOUR NAME? (Source)


Marie
Meaning
English Meaning:
   The name Marie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Marie is: Bitter.
French Meaning:
   The name Marie is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Marie is: Bitter.
American Meaning:
   The name Marie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Marie is: Bitter.
Hebrew Meaning:
   The name Marie is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Marie is: Wished-for child; rebellion; bitter.

The only issue I have ever had with my name is that people seem to never know how to pronounce it. Which confuses me. I get called Mary and Maria a lot. It's really annoying.

2. WHAT IS YOUR MYERS-BRIGGS PERSONALITY TYPE? (LINK)


Adventurer personalities are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. Adventurers enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!”
Kind of true. I often push against the norm, but mostly because I don't like to be thought of as "typical". I do it because I am stubborn.

3. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? (Source)

Gemini
Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas
Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive
Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town.

Oh, boy am I indecisive. This is the first time I found a description of Gemini where it actually sounded like me.

4. WHAT HOGWARTS HOUSE WOULD YOU BE IN? 
Every quiz I take puts me in Ravenclaw. Not that I'm complaining. But Pottermore and this quiz put me in Ravenclaw.

Pottermore Sorting Quiz (all possible questions)
Your Result: RAVENCLAW
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of intelligence, curiosity, individualism, and wit. You are amongst other Ravenclaws, such as: Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood.
Result Breakdown:
84% RAVENCLAW
57% GRYFFINDOR!
46% HUFFLEPUFF!
36% SLYTHERIN!

5. WHAT ARE YOUR LEARNING STYLES? (LINK)

My scores were:

Visual 11
Aural 12
Read/Write 10
Kinesthetic 12
You have a multimodal learning preference. (VARK)

This is why I struggled in school. All the teachers required and expected everybody to learn by just taking notes and listening in class. I needed a very hands-on approach that nobody else seemed to so I often fell behind.

6. ARE YOU MORE OF A LEFT-BRAIN OR A RIGHT-BRAIN PERSON? (LINK)


Equal Brained. Sounds about right.

7.WHAT IS YOUR BLOOD-TYPE?
 O Positive. Not sure why this is information other people would want. Unless they are vampires, if that's the case, they should know I eat a lot of garlic.

8. WHAT CAREER ARE YOU MEANT TO BE IN? (LINK)

Writer:
You have a skill for language, your imagination is vast and you are artistic and creative. Your brain is just overflowing with ideas, and all you have to do is get a piece of paper and share it with the world. You were born to turn words into magical stories

I think I like the idea of being a writer more than actually writing. I over think things, and writing never happens when I try.

9. WHAT DIVERGENT FACTION DO YOU BELONG IN? (LINK)

Divergent!
     You deviate from the norm. The aptitude test is inconclusive. It cannot determine just one faction for you, Divergent. Your mind is ceaselessly changing. You’re creative, with a strong sense of self, and you have a clear picture of who you are and what you want. You stand out from the crowd. You may pose a threat to the norms of society, but you are unwilling to give into them.
Hey, I really am normal.

10. WHAT DOES YOUR BIRTH ORDER SAY ABOUT YOU? (LINK)

The thing is about this is, before my younger brothers were born I was "the baby". There is 12 and 16 years difference between me and my younger brothers, and only about 1 and a few months between me and my older brother. But he moved out before I did and I kind of took the position of Oldest for a while. I was also raised by my grandparents so that also set different pressures or whatever on us. There are a lot of other factors to add to this, but I don't really fit any of these, but more of a combination of all these traits. I was the youngest, then I was a middle child, then I was the oldest. 

1 comment: