Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Music Monday: Oliver & Company (1988)

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up. 
Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).
     If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up.


This weekend, kind of out of the blue I had the urge to watch one of my favorite forgotten Disney movies from my childhood. Oliver & Company, this is the only other movie from when I was a kid that made me want to learn the songs. Lion King was the other movie where I memorized the songs.


There are so many songs from this movie that I love.





Billy Joel kills it. Love this song.




This movie is vastly underrated. The animation was no better or worse than other movies that came out around the same time, and it had amazing songs and a lot of heart.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I've seen this movie before, I might have. These songs are nice. Thanks for mentioning them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie! The babysitter I went to when I was little had this on vhs and we watched it over and over and over!

    ReplyDelete