Translate

Monday, October 10, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books You Read Via Recommendation-- Ten Books I Kept Hearing About From Everyone

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.


As it stands, a good majority of the books I've read have been because I heard someone else talk about it, and if it sounded interesting to me I looked for it, either at the library or for real cheap in eBook form. I also don't really remember who exactly it was that inspired me to pick up the book, so I won't be naming names/blogs. List is in no particular order.














2 comments:

  1. I'll still have to get to Steelheart and Shadow and Bone from those on your list. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, most are on my TBR. The only series I've finished are the Grisha books but I'm working my way through TMI and The Lunar Chronicles.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete