Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.

My week has been a nightmare. I've been so busy, and tired. The little guy is out for the summer so I don't have as much free time. That's why I missed Friday 56/Book Beginnings, and why I am so late getting this up. This list is in no order.












2 comments:

  1. You've reminded me of how much I need to start the Falling Kingdoms series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cursed Child, Empire of Storms and Heartless were all on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

    ReplyDelete