Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
To take part, just pick your top ten, and add the link here.
I don't really remember many of the books I read as a child. I do know I read a lot of Nancy Drew books(the ones written in the 60's), and books like The Babysitters Club, Boxcar Children, Sweet Valley High. Most of them aren't really characters that stayed with me enough for me to care enough to want to see them again, so this is a list of characters that I'd like to see again.
1) Harry Potter characters. I kind of feel like this is a given. We all want to see the characters again, and that epilogue at the end of Deathly Hallows isn't enough.
2) The characters from TMI. Yeah, I'm kind of cheating with this list so far, in a way, I have kind of already chosen 10 characters, but you can't stop me. :p
3) Day and June.(Legend Trilogy) I really want to know more about what happened after they re-met all those years later.
4) Karou and Akiva.( Daughter of Smoke and Bone) I think there could be a novella worth of story about their life after everything that happened.
5) Tessa/Jem.(TMI/TID) Okay, if you haven't read the series's yet and want to, then I am sorry if I have spoiled anything for you. But I am just wondering if they are getting a series.
6) Alina and Malyen. (The Grisha Trilogy) I want to know more about their life after the end of the series, we get a very short epilogue, but I want more.
7) Tana. (Coldest Girl in Coldtown) The book kind of had an open ending, so I'd like more enough that I know how things went for her.
8) Juliette and Warner. (Shatter Me Trilogy) This series also had enough of an open ending that I would like more.
9) Katniss and Peeta. (The Hunger Games) I would also like more "before" story explaining some of the plot holes of the world in the books. I want to know more about what happened in the first place that there needed to be a new government and the creation of Districts. And who exactly decided that coal mining was something that still needed to happen when technology is that advanced.
10) Amy and Elder. (Across the Universe trilogy) I am really curious as to what everyone's life is like at the end of their journey. So much happened in that last book, and in those last chapters, that I think there is enough for a novella to talk about how things are going, and all that jazz.