Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Music Monday: Pop Music

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to Music Monday! This weekly meme was created by Lauren @Always Me. Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately! If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up. 

Rules:
Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).



I only semi-recently started listening to her music. I kind of avoided her stuff because I was being stubborn and thinking that her music was garbage even though I had never actually heard any of it. But, she is actually a pretty darn good singer. Sure, her music is pretty generic but that's not a bad thing at all.




This is possibly the greatest music video ever created. I know that Micheal Jackson pretty much created the story music video that became the norm. My mom listened to a lot of Micheal Jackson when I was little, and I played this song on tape on repeat, even though the guy at the end his laugh scared me. Granted, I was about 4.

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these! Surprisingly Demi's songs are really great. Skyscraper and Cool For the Summer are my faves, but Neon Lights is up there too! Here's my Music Monday - http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2016/05/music-monday-1-recent-faves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really surprised to find that I actually like Demi Lovato's voice, too. I didn't start listening to her music until recently like you for the same reason. And, I 100% agree with you about Thriller - I loved finding out that Vincent Price is featured!

    Thanks again for linking up!

    ReplyDelete